Nhân Viên Chăm Sóc Khách Hàng (Guest Relation Officer)MONARQUE HOTEL Đà Nẵng
Toàn thời gian
- Công ty: MONARQUE HOTEL
- Địa điểm làm việc: Phước Mỹ, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng
Mô tả công việc:(Mức lương: Thỏa thuận)
- Responsible for ensuring that clear and constant communication lines are kept with all staff, other area and Departments.
- To ensure that all guest enquiries and requests are attended to in a helpful, professional yet warm and friendly manner.
- To ensure on a daily basis that you are fully aware of all arrivals to the Hotel, and in particular, VIP’s and return guests, and that you are aware of any special requests so
that they may be acted accordingly.
- To ensure that you are completely aware of the complete range of services and facilities that the hotel provides to its guests and visitors.
- To ensure you have a complete and thorough knowledge of the outlets of the hotel, their operating hours and the scope of services that they provide.
- To acquire, through training provided, a complete knowledge of all policies and policies as set down by the hotel that relate specifically to the Guest Relations.
- To ensure at all times that personal presentation is immaculate and your uniform or work clothes are in line with relevant Guest Relations and Hotel uniform and clothing
- To maintain and be aware of the importance of guest recognition
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên/Chuyên Viên
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Quyền lợi được hưởng:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Insurance according to policy
- Friendly working environment
- Team building, family day
- Employee activities for happy workplace
- Duty Meal, Uniform
- 12-day annual leave
- Candidates will be provided with job details during interview
Yêu cầu bằng cấp (tối thiểu): Đại Học
Yêu cầu công việc:
- Working experience in hospitality
- Adequate knowledge of personalized services principles and processes
- Experience with needs assessment techniques, quality standards and satisfaction evaluation techniques
- Familiarity with industry’s latest trends
- Hands on experience with guest relationship management software
- Proficiency in English, multilingualism will be considered an asset
- Guest service orientation and drive
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills - Ability to work flexible hours
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
- BS degree in hospitality management, business administration or related field
Yêu cầu giới tính: Nam/Nữ
Ngành nghề: Chăm Sóc Khách Hàng
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.