Group CEOAdecco VN Hồ Chí Minh
- Our client is one of the international business groups, focusing on building and investing in new emerging businesses in healthcare & financial services sector.
- The private equity investment firm is getting us to look for a Group-wide Chief Executive Officer to join and altogether help their invested holdings company with healthy and sustainable growth.
- The Group Chief Executive Officer reports directly to the Private Equity Board of Directors.
- To achieve the short, medium and longer term business objectives of the Holdings Company set by the Board.
- To be responsible for the leadership of the Holdings Company, maintaining a focus on the overall strategic development of the Holdings Company in line with the strategy.
- To work with the Management team to develop sound annual budget plan which will include financial, operational, people and culture, et cetera, with the objective of achieving profitable and operational growth of the Holdings Company.
- To achieve the Vision and Mission as set up by the Holdings Company.
- To work with the senior management team, all board committee and CEOs of its subsidiary companies on all issues relating to the Board and all issues relating to the financial and operational matters concerning the Holdings Company.
- To ensure compliance with good corporate governance for the Holdings Company.
- To work with the appointed members in board committees on their key strategic initiatives.
- The most qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of five years of executive leadership experience, preferably in the investment holdings company.
- A minimum of seven years of progressive experience in the the investment holdings company for its private equities in the healthcare and financial services.
- Strong internal and external organisational relationships.
- Strong ability to chair the Board and the Board Committees meetings.
- Development and execution of the Group Strategies.
- Start-up and Operations.
- Identify and Evaluate New Growth Opportunities.
- Risk Management.
- Human Resources Management and the others.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field;
- Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or other related healthcare services field (preferably).
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Vinh Phan at +84 932 754 *** or via email to *********@adecco.com for an immediate consideration.Contact Person
- Vinh Phan
- Tel.+84 28 3636 58***Ext.61
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.