Front Desk Agent (Japanese Speaking)/ Nhân viên Lễ Tân (Tiếng Nhật)Grand Mercure Danang Hotel Đà Nẵng
- Ensure that all guests (Japan guest) are made to feel comfortable and welcome in a genuine warm way at all times.
- Ensure that all operating tools and equipment are in a good working condition.
- Ensure the Front Desk area is clean and tidy at all time.
- Compare the housekeeping report with actual room status to check discrepancy.
- Ensure that all telephones are answered promptly and clearly in a courteous and friendly manner during while on duty.
- Up-sell rooms, F&B outlets and other facilities whenever opportunity arises.
- Handle message for guest whenever required and all are delivered promptly.
- Check the validity of all kind on going vouchers when receiving from guests.
- To be fully aware of the rooms location and its layout as well as hotel layout.
- Enter and update all guest transactions immediately and accurately.
- Accurately post all miscellaneous charges into guest account.
- Handle currency exchange transaction according to the procedures where receipt is signed by the guest and receipt is given to guest for guest reference.
- Prepare and balance cashier report and remittance envelope at the end of each shift.
- To be aware of counterfeit currency and travel cheques.
- Ensure that all guest transaction at the front desk are signed by the guest.
- Arrange guest bills into respective file according to Accor policy and procedure.Quyền lợi được hưởng:
Phone: 0236 379 7*** (HR Dept. Grand Mercure Danang)
Lot A1 Zone of the Villas of - Green Island - Hoa Cuong Bac Hai Chau District, Danang City.
Lô A1 Khu Biệt Thự Đảo Xanh, Phường Hòa Cường Bắc, Quận Hải Châu, TP. Đà NẵngYêu cầu công việc:
- Fluent communication in English and Japanese
- Young and good looking
- Good team work skills
- 1-2 years' customer service experience, preferably in hospitality fieldYêu cầu hồ sơ:
CV, cover letter, certificates
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.