The Front-End Designer/Developer will collaborate with cross functional teams to create and translate storyboards, information architecture, high fidelity prototypes and stakeholder feedback into fully responsive front end websites and mobile applications.
- Ownership of UX/UI design specialist designing a quality user experience for current and future web and mobile applications
- Pinpointing possible obstacles user's may face and eliminating this through your strong problem solving skills with a touch of creativity
- Develop visual design concepts and design assets
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS
- Experience in setup and maintenance of front-end task runners and package managers.
- The ability to manage and execute test plans and code checks.
- Understanding CSS grid systems and best practices
- Experience building flexible & easy to maintain responsive websites
- End to end design and delivery of all native experiences, working autonomously and taking ownership and responsibility for every last detail
- Be involved in small to large-scale projects from the earliest discovery stages through UX, Design, Build and Measurement
- Be an expert in wire-framing UI, rapid prototyping and creating pixel perfect visual designs for stakeholder and customer feedback
- Design solutions that jointly meet customer and business needs, are 'on brand', and delivered to specification
- Design and deliver customer journey maps in consultation with key stakeholders
- Multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, results driven organisation
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.