Film Programming Specialist (Movie Showtime)CJ CGV Hồ Chí Minh
Working Location: HCMC Head Office - District 10
• Be in charge of planning and implementing movies Showtime based on harmonizing supporting data and other resources to ensure the best movies performance.
• Be an essential contacting point between Cinemas, Head Office funcional department and external stakeholder in terms of movies affairs.
• Understand movie content, analyse customer’s habit, professional on estimation ADM/BO. In charge of Estimate/forecast movie performance monthly
• Check if all cinemas follow the weekly guideline, analyse which movie need to focus on for particular location
• Take responsibility in screen & advise Showtime schedule of all cinemas. Recheck Plan/close status of movie showing schedule of all sites.
• Follow the censorship with Distributors – update in advanced to cinema team
• Join any Premier & screening as requirement
• In-charge of updating trailers lobby daily and share guideline trailer digital schedule weekly
• Review movie – write movie content summary to valuate movie’s quality
• Have idea to create promotion plan – support low performance
Data analysis and report
• Update/review daily, monthly movie performance, compare with team target, submit to Programming Manager
• Collect Competitors programming report daily from Cinema team, analyse market share. Report to Programming Manager & BOD
• Be in-charge of creating movie data on cinox system. Follow & adjust run time, censorship, movie information on web-app on time
• Make the revenue sharing monthly from all distributors (Closing, register red invoice on Cinox system, adjust the figure if wrong data).
Cross function supporting tasks
• Check and support cinema to make the contact of renting movie banner/booth.
• Support cinema to arrange booking movie for free show – opening site or any group sales
• Follow up Booking from Programming Manager – process legally all film rental contracts (CGVD & local), submit online & arrange for BOD ‘s signature
• Make sure to support on time logistics issue (DCP and KDM)
• Cooperate with accounting team to process payment.
• Graduated from College, University, major in Economics or Finance and Banking is an advantage
• At least 2 years of experience in Data analysis, media booking or relevant scope of work
• Professional Excel skill
• Communication skill – internal & external (Partner)
• Negotiation skills to create more profit for OP
• English communication is an advantage
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline for urgent report requested
• Passion in movie and film review
If you are open for new opportunity, do not hesitate to send your updated CV to *******@cj.net (Mr. Hạnh).
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.