OPD – Export Supervisor (Mới)Techtronic Industries Vietnam Manufacturing Company Limited Bình Dương
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of Power Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on Powerful Brands, Innovative Products, Operational Excellence and Exceptional People drives our culture
As a successful and rapidly growing global company, TTI is always in the market for people with the energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to work with us to build, and support TTI as a world-class company and industry leader.
TTI is fast, nimble and aggressive, constantly striving to "raise the bar" in everything we set out to do, and actively encouraging those qualities in every one of our employees.
We look forward to sharing with you our excitement for the future of TTI and discussing how you can work with us to meet and exceed your professional goals and objectives.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Through a company-wide commitment to innovation and strong customer partnerships, we consistently deliver new products that enhance customer satisfaction and productivity. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
The products: hand tools, power tools. Outdoor power equipment, and floor care and appliances of branded products which are well-known worldwide i.e. MILWAUKEE, RYOBI, HOOVER, DIRT DEVIL, ORECK, EMPIRE ETC.Thu gọn
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Đồng phục
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Tăng lương
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Tracking data of orders in system, generate the monitoring reports.
• Follow up and update production status/shipment planning to customer on time.
• Do export shipment planning to meet customer’s requirements and completing shipping docs and closing in system.
• Place booking and submit SI to forwarder, arrange trucking.
• Prepare export Customs document, coordinate with customs broker to resolve any issue related to customs clearance process.
• Effective communication with the concerned parties to ensure all the export/import shipments on time and meet customer/production request.
· Coordinate with team to solve any issue arising during operation and supporting in implement the process for smoothly handling.
• Report to supervisor if any deviation from the established SOP.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Bachelor degree, 2-3 years working experience (background in EPE is preferred).
· Skilled in order processing, shipment arrangement and customs clearance.
· Able to work independently and under tight time schedule.
· Good team working spirit.
· Computer knowledge (including excel, word, PowerPoint), able to use VNACCS software, ERP system (Oracle is preferred).
- Độ tuổi: 25 - 35
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.