Executive Assistant to CEOViệt Thái Quốc Tế Hồ Chí Minh
- Establish and maintain a professional management office that oversees all activities under Viet Thai International worldwide.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Ensure meeting agendas and minutes are prepared for all meetings attended by the CEO.
- Drafts reports, letters, proposals, speech; prepares, coordinates oral and written communication
- Liaised with journalists from national and international presses towards publishings
- Ensures that the CEO's bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the CEO and the organization in general
- Ensure proper follow-up the execution of the CEO’s instructions and mandates.
- Track, review, and summarize periodic reports from all Business Units and Functional Departments.
- Support the CEO and other managers with presentation materials, format; designing and producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
Board Support and Liaison
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Maintain a strong communication channel, communicates directly on behalf of the CEO with Board of Directors, investors, business stakeholders and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
Business Administrative Support
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Research and compile briefings on general economic trends, macro-economic conditions, governence, legal, industry information, tax implication, specific companies and topics for the CEO prior to travels and meetings
- Do an initial review of all suggested proposals, highlight any items for the CEO’s immediate attention with respect to information gathering from external parties
- Coordinate and organize major corporate events.
- Business development projects coordination
- Will have access to important information and will be expected to keep all such information strictly confidential
- Provide extended support to Group Executive Committee members as needed.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or higher
- At least 6 years progressively responsible experience in a secretarial role of which 3 years as a PA preferably to C - level executives
- Experience or technical expertise in business particularly with Finance, Marketing, and Operations.
- Experience working with development and fundraising programs to increase donor contributions and funding sources is plus
- Experience with social sciences background and an interest in national and global issues
- Excellent at English & Vietnamese both written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner
- Detail-focused and careful characteristic
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility with a pro-active mindset.
- Persistent and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong interpersonal and cooperation skills.
- High level of maturity and professional work ethics.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Highly flexible and able to work under heavy time constraints, pressures, and other limitations.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.