E-Commerce ManagerRGF HR Agent Vietnam Co., LTD Hồ Chí Minh
Position: E-Commerce Manager – Retail
Job Code: 53282
- E-Commerce Manager is responsible for leading the project to set-up & to launch VIETNAM Branch online store.
- Learn and work closely with Company's Global Digital Marketing & E-Commerce team to ensure the standard, guideline of global practice and regional strategy. Build good business relation with third parties to ensure smooth end-to-end execution of platform and website operation.
- Execute Digital Marketing aligned with Store Operation & Merchandising.
- Check all E-Commerce related regulation in Vietnam and lead the ECommerce website set-up project.
- Manage and develop Digital Marketing and E-Commerce’s strategy and business plan including drive sales growth by generating traffic, maximizing conversion and profitability.
- Be responsible for the entire E-Commerce schedule, budget, recruitment, vendors, and business result with managing P&L including tracking all costs and revenue associated with the website.
- Analyze website, decide and prepare contents (category, products & banners), check & control local warehouse situation, manage irregular inquiries from customer center, plan multi-channel digital activities to boost traffic, and make sure everything is on track to maximize sales & profit.
- Need deeply co-work with Store Operation, Merchandising Planning, Inventory Control, Logistics and Warehouse team to ensure the sales and distribution are maximized to achieve weekly, monthly & annual targets.
- Initiate the platform and strategy of customer relation management by analyze the customer’s purchasing behavior through Company's website and ensure the service quality of product delivery to customers. And be quick responses to any customer inquiries with proper manner.
- Manage and educate all members in E-Commerce Department; EC Merchandising, EC Site Operation, EC Customer Relation Management.
- Optional to join training program in Global Headquarter (Tokyo) and learn about Company's E-Commerce Global Strategy and direction to lead the project after coming back to Vietnam. Duration is subject to the launching timeline and situation. Min 1-2 weeks to max 1 year training in Japan.
- Working Time: 8:00-17:00(Monday – Friday)
- Monthly Salary: 2,100–4,300USD
- Qualification: Bachelor degree
- Language Skills: English Fluent Level
- Gender: Any
- Age: 30-40
- Able to arrange to participate in OJT in Japan for 1-2 weeks and up to ~1 years. (Company provide necessary supporting)
- Must have great knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing & E-commerce (around 5 years or more) to launch new EC project.
- Merchant/ Marketer (+Engineer) mindset to drive business and profit.
- Photoshop/ Illustrator skills considered as plus.
- When apply, attach cover letter.
- Capability to lead a team and involve different stakeholders to get things done
- Strong passion and career aspiration for the E-Commerce business to be No.1 in the market in the world
- Fit to Company's culture as creating impact on global economy
- Sympathize with Fast Retailing Group Corporate Philosophy
- Mindset of customer-oriented & store-oriented
- Have clear career-path plan *Company predict that this position will be COO in 5-10 years.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will
receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: 30 - 40
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF's business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement, such as evaluation, remuneration, and staff training. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences. Besides our services to assist full-time staff recruitment, we also offer a range of support services for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and contract base/temporary recruitment needs.
Our company's status as the Japan's #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for us to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region.
RECRUIT = RGF will continue to take up the challenge to be the #1 recruitment agency in Asia, beyond national boundaries.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng hoặc số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi ứng tuyển. Đừng chuyển tiền để ứng tuyển hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.
Đang đăng nhập...
Đang cập nhật lại...