- Code, build demos and review codes to ensure team follow architecture (not limited to just power point and excel).
- Build internal integration framework capabilities, automation, reusability, maintainability and automated as much as possible.
- Direct the team to gather requirements and functions specifications from current users to identify areas for improvements and/or integration for current systems.
- Review and improve proposals for solutions that is modular and scalable that will help address both current architectural constraints and future architecture improvements
- Drive best in-class engineering practices (e.g. test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated deployment).
- Lead in improving existing and creating new applications, and ensure application software is effectively and efficiently designed, produced, tested and meets business requirements
- Ensure solutions are designed in alignment with Technology Tribe’s strategic direction and roadmap.
- Build, maintain and enhance Agile Architecture to support the active, evolutionary design and architecture of a system.
- Build, maintain and enhance Architectural Runway to implement near-term features without excessive resign and delay.
- Own and build capabilities and automation as much as possible for Nonfunctional Requirements (NFRs) that defines system attributes such as security, reliability, performance, maintainability, scalability, and usability. They serve as constraints or restrictions on the design of the system across the different backlogs.
- Be a cloud (or hybrid) advocator.
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at high performance.
- Foster Cross Collaboration by setting standard design and infrastructure practices to simplify and align architecture across different teams and programs. However, it’s also essential that trams and value streams have
sufficient degrees of freedom. Otherwise, innovation decreases. Therefore, both standard and variable architectural designs should be actively discussed and shared among teams.
- Attract, motivate and retain employees across all levels for a high performance culture.
- Develop and coach Senior Developers, Architects and DevOps
- Reporting line: CIO
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience working in software development projects with prior experience in leading technical activities
- Good and deep understanding of enterprise integration pattern
- Experience with and has deep insights into newest technology trends (AI/ML, IoT, RPA, Edge Computing, Blockchain, AR/VR
- Significant experience of infrastructure, environments and deployment strategies / technologies to drive efficient working practices and DevOps
- Experience making architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Experience working on projects that span multiple units/ divisions