PR & Digital Marketing Assistant Manager / ManagerRobert Walters VN Hồ Chí Minh
An exciting PR & Digital Marketing Assistant Manager/ Manager job has just become available at one of the leading cosmetics firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the PR & Digital Marketing Assistant Manager/ Manager Role:
Reporting to Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the brand business success and image in implementing the PR and Digital Plan, marketing activities in line with Global Communications and Event guidelines; Maintaining the standards of brand equity and communications. S/he is in charge of planning, executing the marketing calendar and supporting the brand communications strategy, building relationships with influencers/media/partners and strengthen the brand equity and DNA.
- Develop and implement PR, Digital Calendar and Plan in alignment with Global Communications guidelines and Brand Strategy . Monitor KPI and results
- Work with Brand Manager and Global/Regional Marketing to build local digital platforms (Facebook, websites, etc.), leveraging brand existing assets (Instagram, Youtube) to adapt for the market while maintaining the brand guidelines and global alignment across channels
- Work and manage a local PR and Digital Agency to develop, localise the platforms, build social media strategy, contents and activities to make sure all the brand guidelines are adhered to. Map out the mattrix, analytics, KPI and report
- Monitor competitors PR/Digital activities, growth and market trends on a monthly basis and have an action plan and proposal according to the market movement
- Where it is required by Global/Regional, work with PR and Digital agencies on PR/Digital studies/consumers or user insights/competitor's watch and reports
- Build, extend and maintain a great relationships with KOLs and Influencer Program (beauty editors, bloggers, media, industry freelance artists, stylists, designers, taste makers, photographers, creative directors, celebrities, etc.)
- Manage product seeding, product information, press release following the brand calendar to maximise brand exposure and awareness
- Consolidate press/online clippings and monthly reports
- Manage inventory tracking and report (basic products, new launches, PR samples and gifts)
- Work with Marketing/Brand Manager to execute marketing activities (launch plan, events, counter activities) in line with brand marketing calendar and strategy
- Work with Marketing/Brand Manager to implement CRM program and activities according to the brand strategy and aligned with PR and Digital Plan from online to offline
- Organise, plan and execute retail events while working closely with counters/stores to ensure seamless operation and making sure all the brand guidelines/standards are followed through
- Assist counters/stores in organising counter activities, VIP events and instore experience
- Work with Marketing/Brand Manager to analyse and keep track of customer database to propose relevant programs and activities. Ensure customer recruitment, retention and growth
- Coordinate with Counter/Store Manager, Retail and Training Manager on Counter Operations and needs: POSM, publicity, visibility
- Work with Retail and Training Manager and Counter Manager in planning, preparing and implementing Retail Events, counter activities and the training required for the artists participating in the relevant activities
- Work closely with Brand Manager/International Makeup Artist/Retail Operations Manager in preparing for fashion shows, collaborations, VIP activities if any
- Ensuring all Global Event guidelines are adhered to
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Previous experience in cosmetics/fashion field preferred. PR, Digital and Marketing background in consumer and beauty organisation a plus
- Ability to build relationship and trust, public speaking experience, translation and writing skills needed
- Three years PR, digital and marketing experience, cosmetics preferred Analytical/Interpretive Skills
- Ability to inspire and engage people; Managing Agencies and working cross-functions. Embrace the brand identity and be an exemplary image of the brand. Understanding the brand DNA and image in order to convey, inspire others to embrace it
- Excellent communication, leadership and social skills. Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and deal with change
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.