Mindshare | Digital ExecutiveMindshare Hồ Chí Minh
Digital/ Mobile Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Position at Mindshare
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- A fun, dynamic office that is a brilliant mix of working within a heavily entrepreneurial environment while also being backed by the scale of WPP.
- Working on a varied portfolio of clients, each with their own needs when it comes to digital media, providing a range of learning opportunities.
- Learn and develop a career within one of the best, and most awarded, agencies in Vietnam.
Measures of success
In three months:
- Understand Mindshare process, team culture, and workflow.
- Assist your line manager to ensure the smooth launch of campaigns.
- Able to handle campaign tracking and reporting with guidance.
In six months:
- Become a trustworthy team player.
- Work independently on daily execution work; assist line manager with competitive tracking and making case studies and award entries.
- Direct communication with clients and vendors.
In 12 months:
- Taken control of the day to day management of the client’s digital communication activities.
- Able to contribute and bring new ideas for campaigns.
- Explore new opportunities regarding media format, media channel, and content.
What you will do:
- Assist the Digital team in all aspects of servicing clients to standards of excellence.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the client.
- Ensure that deliverables are sent as per the agreed timelines.
- Ownership of everyday work with end to end campaign management.
- Brainstorm, Ideate & keep track of properties in the market, with a brand fit & recommend suitable ones.
- Full understanding of campaign tracking and reporting, able to execute independently with zero mistakes.
- Assist in evaluating the results of campaigns to ensure they meet clients’ goals and to gain learning for future planning.
- Keep developing industry knowledge.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with publishers.
What you will need:
- Willingness to learn, adapt and perform.
- Minimum 1 year of digital media planning experience.
- Good & clear communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a good degree of technical understanding.
- Must be organized and efficient while working on multiple tasks.
- Confident, contributing and not afraid of challenges.
- Basic understanding of Vietnam media landscape.
- Good written and spoken English is preferred.
- Mindshare was born in Asia in 1997, a start-up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global agency with more than 7,000 employees in 116 offices across 86 countries, operating as one team. We believe that in today’s world, everything begins and ends in media. We aim to be our clients’ lead business partner, to grow their business, and drive profitability through adaptive and inventive marketing. We do this through speed, teamwork, and provocation and by operating as a network of networks rather than a rigid hierarchy. We create new things and have fun doing it. Whenever and wherever you join us, you open a door to opportunities in any and of all aspects of media, technology, and innovation. We will support you, recognize you and reward you, making Mindshare the place where you do the best work of your career.
- Mindshare APAC has won 500 awards in the last year alone, including “Agency Network of the Year 2017” by both the MMA SMARTIES™ and Campaign Asia for the fifth and third consecutive years, respectively. In 2018, Mindshare Vietnam won the Mobile Marketing Association’s ‘Mobile Agency of the Year’ and Campaign “Vietnam Digital Agency of the year” awards, along with other global, regional and local acknowledgments of our strategic planning expertise
- To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com and follow us on linkedin.com/company/mindshare.
- As a part of WPP, GroupM is the world's leading media investment company with a 30% market share and $113.8 billion in annual revenue. One per every three advertisements you see daily are responsible for us globally, whether it is digital, or traditional media.
- GroupM officially formed in Vietnam since 2002 and served as the parent company of media agencies including Mindshare, Mediacom, Wavemaker and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. Our office is well-located in Bitexco Financial Tower, Ho Chi Minh City and nurtured by 380+ media lovers cross agencies.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.