Talent attraction & recruitment
• Plan to promote Employer branding in Vietnam employment market by proposing and leading company branding activities in universities & external resources, social media
• Suggest and plan strategic recruitment to meet future needs in human resources. Responsible for recruitment of employees NP11 and above
• Review and propose improvement in recruitment in M&S Vietnam (policy and process, reporting, KPIs), monitoring recruitment KPI.
• Provide recruitment training and coaching to HR Admin Managers/Officer in affiliates to ensure they have sound recruitment skills
Learning & Development
• Proactively work with M&S Vietnam management/departments to conduct organization talent review, propose/deliver intervention actions to improve the organization capability. Propose/deliver training programs based on the talent needs in next 1-3 years
• Review and set up guideline and process for training/talent management and implement in all affiliates
• Develop/deliver career development paths and training paths for key job families in M&S Vietnam
• Develop/deliver leadership development programs on different level to fast track Vietnamese leaders by working proactively with business managers and internal or external training resources
• Coordinate with Group on implementing relevant projects and delivering group initiatives on training, talent management, career management
• Build up a strong performance culture in business by embedding effective performance management tools and monitoring effectiveness of EIA
• Manage an efficient utilisation of the training budget and training vendors.
• Develop annual training plan based on business, organization and individual needs for M&S Vietnam
• Bachelor or above degree in business management or relevant fields, MBA preferred
• Minimum 8 years HRM experiences in multinational companies (preferable all HR aspects)
• Strong interview skills, influence and presentation skills
• Perfect oral and written communication English & Vietnamese
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
• Open-minded and flexibility
• Management and leadership skills
Please submit your updated CV to ***********@talentviet.com & ******@talentviet.com; directly contact Ms. Hong at 3910 1126 - ext 106 for more information.