• Propose and lead branding activities in universities & external resources, social media to promote Employer branding in employment market
• Responsible for strategic recruitment planning to meet future needs in human resources.
• Review and propose improvement in recruitment policy and process, monitor recruitment KPI.
• Support HR Admin Managers/Officer in recruitment training and coaching
Training & Development
• Work with other departments to conduct organization talent review, propose/deliver intervention actions to improve the organization capability.
• Develop annual training plan based on business, organization and individual needs
• Propose/deliver training programs based on the talent needs in next 1-3 years
• Set up and implement guideline and process for training/talent management in all affiliates
• Develop career development paths and training paths for key job families
• Provide leadership development programs on different level to fast track Vietnamese leaders by working proactively with business managers and internal or external training resources
• Using effective performance management tools to build up a strong performance culture in business
• Utilise training budget and training vendors efficiently.
• Bachelor’s degree and above in business management or relevant fields, MBA preferred
• Minimum 8 years HRM experiences in multinational companies (preferable all HR aspects)
• Strong interview skills, influence and presentation skills
• Perfect oral and written communication English & Vietnamese
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
• Open-minded and flexibility
• Management and leadership skills
Please submit your updated CV to ************@talentviet.com and ******@talentviet.com; directly contact Ms. Trang at 3910 1126 ext 102 for more information.