Deputy Cinema ManagerCGV Cẩm Phả, Quảng Ninh
Location: Hanoi, Quang Ninh (Cam Pha), KonTum, Soc Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang
- Collaborate with Regional Cinema Manager to identify business practice and build up strategic Initiatives to achieve company goal and maximize CGV profit.
- Identify and minimize financial and operational losses and other risks to the business by ensuring strong financial systems and controls are in place and achieve a good rating in financial audits.
- Manage employees (fulltime and part-time) training and development. Report to Cinema Manager about staff performance.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to customer feedback to ensure prompt resolution of issues.
- Implement and execute Marketing programs, promotions and advertising campaigns.
- Comply and implement all company policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence and achieve above minimum expectations in Operational Reviews.
- Graduated from University/College.
- 3-5 years working experience at the manager position in Hospitality Management (hotel & restaurant), Retail and Wholesale and Customer Service or related fields.
- Strong communication, customer service, leadership and sales skills.
- Advanced in English.
- Passion of movie, strive for result.
How to apply: Send Your CV to *********@cj.net with title: "Deputy Cinema Manager- [Location]
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.