Deputy Chief of PartyFirst Alliances Hà Nội
- Collaborate with the COP to provide leadership to the development and maintenance of a comprehensive needs-based strategy for programming.
- Collaborate with in country technical teams, technical advisors and headquarter based technical staff to ensure programs are designed and implemented according to organization and industry best practices, program framework and regulations.
- Provide support to the COP and management to programs, ensuring strategic program direction, managed growth and compliance with organization policies and procedures and donor regulations.
- Manage, implement, and monitor systems, services, staff and budgets to achieve financial, administrative and programmatic goals.
- Provide timely and accurate financial and programmatic reports to company management and donors as required.
- Collaborate with Technical and Program staff to ensure program implementation is managed closely through the development of structured work plans, indicator tracking sheets and approved monitoring plans.
- Provide guidance and supervision to all Technical and Program staff to ensure the financial health and performance of each of the projects.
- Prepare and monitor approved budgets for assigned projects.
- Ensure expenditures within each project is monitored monthly, and that well-structured corrective action is initiated and tracked where required.
- Collaborate with operations and cross functional groups on matters concerning staff development that leverages international staff to mentor local staff, to maintain project accountability and scale in the short term and fast track capacity building for the long term.
- Advanced degree (MPH or other advanced degree related to health).
- A minimum of five years of demonstrated experience working in health programs - three of those years shall be experience in health program management.
- Experience in the health systems and sustainability of public health programs is preferred.
- Experience with key stakeholders in HIV and TB technical areas.
- Proven experience working with government officials, particularly MoH is highly desirable to support strategy development, implementation plans and decision making
- Proven experience with USAID regulations in financial and accounting management per USAID guidelines, ensure that the project maintains the highest administrative, financial, and operational standards for compliance and audits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Experience in and familiarity with Vietnam and language capability in Vietnamese is preferred.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.