Demi Chef de Partie (local Vietnamese)Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas Khánh Hòa
Toàn thời gian
Scope of Work :
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but are not limited to the following areas and activities. At the management’s discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
• Fully understand and embrace Six Senses company vision and values and its application in all tasks associated with the host’s duty.
• Adhere to all Six Senses brand standards ensuring successful communication across all levels of the operation.
• Replaces the Chef de Partie during his/her absence.
• Is responsible for a designated section of the kitchen, as per instructions from Chef de Partie, Chef de Cuisine and Sous Chef
• Ensures that food production is in accordance with resort standard, in terms of presentation, portioning, packing, temperature, expiry date.
• Ensures that quality and hygiene of products are closely monitored at all time. Reports any non-conformance to Chef de Partie
• Interacts with kitchen chefs in a constructive and proactive manner in order to define the standards needed for the food products needed in the outlets and ensure that they are delivered, received and prepared as per Hotel standards
• Ensures that all products served in the resort respects at all times the hygiene standards in force in the resort. Inspects areas daily and ensures that standards of cleanliness and order of areas are respected.
• Ensures optimization of products and preparations in his/her section
• Controls daily all the refrigerators and storage areas of the section.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng hoặc số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi ứng tuyển. Đừng chuyển tiền để ứng tuyển hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.
Đang đăng nhập...
Đang cập nhật lại...