Credit Manager - Quản Lý Tín DụngInterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort Kiên Giang
• Direct/Manage everyday activity, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
• Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues
• Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect
• Drive a great working environment for teams to thrive - linking up departments to create sense of one team
• Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments
• Recommend or initiate any HR elated actions where needed
• Works with Superior on manpower planning and management needs
• Reports directly to and communicates with the Director of Finance and Business Support on all matters pertaining to credit and collection of guest and city ledger accounts
• Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with guests and other departments in matters concerning issuance of credit, follow up outstanding accounts and assisting with credit requirements
• Liaises closely with the City Ledger Supervisor in reviewing and maintaining the Aged Trial Balance of Accounts Receivable
• Monitors the special billing arrangements for groups and conventions as required to ensure that postings are in line with customer requirements
• Reviews city ledger daily for correct postings of charges and take corrective action where necessary
• Monitor and pursue collection of overdue accounts
• Review bad debts listing monthly to prepare collectability analysis for monthly provision for doubtful debts
• Assists in control and collection of outstanding guest and city ledger accounts
• Prepare management reports for month end analysis and provide documentation for credit meeting
• Review provision, write-offs and other adjustments immediately prior to month end
• Works with Superior in the preparation and management of the department’s budget
• Maintaining good relationship with guests/travel agents and other third parties.
• Perform all work related to guests in timely manner to meet guests’ satisfaction.
• Ensure adherence to the hotel’s credit policy
• Respond to and resolve account queries in conjunction with accounts receivable
• Conduct monthly credit meeting with relevant IHG team highlighting monthly performance, bad debts, staff accounts outstanding and discuss any accounts causing concern and follow up
• Assists in maintaining and preparing accurate and timely financial and operating information with emphasis on the Aged Trial Balance of Accounts Receivable
• Assists in providing safe keeping, including proper storage and access, for all contracts, leases and other financial records
• Maintains professional and technical competence
• Assists in implementing and maintaining acceptable accounting practices and procedures as required by IHG policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting practices and as affected by local conditions
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.Quyền lợi được hưởng:
- Insurance as per labor law
- At least 14 annual leave, 2 day off/week
- Relocation, Repatriation allowance
- Rest & Relaxation., Home leave allowance
- Accommodation, uniform, transportation and meal are provided
- Service charge as revenue
- International working environment
- Health care insurance for personal at least 6 months and for family after working 2 years
- 24/7 accident insuranceYêu cầu công việc:
Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related field.
2. Service years in the field: 2 years in hotel accounting or auditing experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
3. Service years in supervisor/manager level: at least one year in supervisory role.
4. Knowledge and skills:
Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
Good writing skills
5. Language: EnglishYêu cầu hồ sơ:
- CV hoặc đơn ứng tuyển
- Bằng cấp, chứng chỉ liên quan đến vị trí ứng tuyển
- Email ứng tuyển: ************@ihg.com
- Điện thoại: 0919 290 ***
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.