Nhân Viên Hợp Đồng (Contracting Executive)Công ty liên doanh du lịch Hồ Gươm Diethelm Hà Nội
Toàn thời gian
- Công ty: Công ty liên doanh du lịch Hồ Gươm Diethelm
- Địa điểm làm việc: 44B Lý Thường Kiệt, Trần Hưng Đạo, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc:(Mức lương: Thỏa thuận)
- Identify, negotiate and manage high performing provider partnerships
- Negotiate provider contracts and manage implementations and ongoing relationships
- Optimize purchasing and contracting opportunities through effective and competitive negotiation
- Contracting local services fulfilling the portfolio requirements of Diethelm Travel Vietnam and its international partners in terms of rates, allocations and other key contracting criteria, all within agreed targets and deadlines.
- Ensure correctness and completeness of signed contracts and records/ files properly
- Following up counter-signed contract in a timely basis & records/ files properly
- Ensure competitiveness of the key hotels and services by regular rate checks and ongoing negotiation of best possible rates, conditions, and special offers.
- Constantly evaluate production towards key suppliers to ensure optimal utilization and to maintain best available and most competitive services and rates.
- Develop accurate and comprehensive market knowledge with a focus on competitor activities to ensure maintaining a competitive market position.
- Develop and maintain accurate and comprehensive statistical analysis for all key suppliers and business partners to assist with future negotiations and product development.
- Maintain personal contacts with key suppliers and build up relationship.
- Source, contract and inspecting new hotel product.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Managing Director and the Management Board
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên/Chuyên Viên
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Quyền lợi được hưởng:
PVI health and accident insurance and annual attractive health check package
Compulsory insurance bases on full salary
Yêu cầu bằng cấp (tối thiểu): Cao Đẳng
Yêu cầu công việc:
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience in similar role within the tourism industry
- Deep knowledge of the country and its tourism assets
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines with a positive attitude
- Be a team player, help your co-workers and share your knowledge
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Yêu cầu giới tính: Nam/Nữ
Ngành nghề: Du Lịch
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.