[TMS Travel] Contracting ExecutiveTMS group Hà Nội
Ensure appropriate suppliers are being contracted, develop relationships and negotiate with suppliers to receive the best rates with good terms and services ensuring the company has best condition in the market.
Report to the operations manager.
- Negotiate with suppliers to provide the best available rate and special offers, allotment, release periods, terms condition of hotels, airlines, restaurant, transportation with both new properties and re-contracting existing agreements.
- Concentrate on driving price down for tactical promotions over low season.
- Check all contracts to ensure the accurate and adequate information included before sending to the operations manager for signing.
- Assist in resolving complaints and administrative issues of our suppliers and hotels.
- Assist sales teams as and when required in all aspects of contracting.
- Answer and provide contract information to all sales departments to ensure the information are clear and update always in system for sales person to refer, inform concerning departments if there is any change in rates or promotions.
- Work closely with the product department to ensure the appropriate suppliers are being contracted; ensure the uploaded database/information/rates are accurate.
- Coordinate with system team to ensure that all contract information has been input and updated on database as well as good filing system.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Tourism or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the industry with the same position.
- Knowledge of bed banks, Allotments/ free sales/ stop sale.
- Well experience with promotion types (early bird, stay pay, book between, etc) and dynamic hotel rates.
- Good command of English.
- Be accurate and detail oriented.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work overtime and under high pressure.
- Ability to build strong relationship with Channel managers
- Analytical thinking, understanding statistics and strong estimating & pricing skills
- Ability to motivate and train staff
- Good computer literacy (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) as well as medium programming knowledge.
- Competitive & attractive salary.
- 13th month salary, bonus holiday
- Equal rewards for individual devotion & performance.
- Training and traveling opportunities.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm. Every other Saturday 8:30am to 12:00am
Zalo: 0932355*** - Ms Trang; 0377187314 - Ms Hải
Skype: trang.tms / thuhai0512
Sent your CV to mail: *********@tmsholding.vn
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.