Cinema manager - Quản Lý Cụm RạpCGV Hà Nội
Location: CGV Hà Nội
The Cinema Manager will lead the business by driving customer service, developing the site team, and maximizing opportunities for growth.
- Ensure that all staff are trained and practice CGV's Steps of Service and customer recovery.
- Comply and implement all Company policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence.
- Ensure all employees are performing in accordance with the required standards of the business.
- Manage the employee performance review process.
- Comply with company procedures when managing employee performance counselling and disciplining activities.
- Communicate the objectives of the business, marketing campaigns and initiatives, and other general business matters that relate to site employees.
- Collaborate with Director of Operations and persons related to enable the training and development of all staff including Management;
- Achieve the following targets: EBITDA (as well as achievement of key ratios); admissions per total site hours (salaried and non-salaried); PC; strike rate; and box office revenue (admissions and ATP). - Meet group sales targets.
- Strategic Initiative.
- Provide operations management with feedback and develop improvement initiatives.
- Analyse business performance and make any necessary adjustments to ensure they align with operational requirements.
- Identify and minimise risks to the business. Forecast business levels and adjust resources accordingly.
- Implement and execute organisation-wide programmes, promotions, and initiatives according to relevant briefs.
- Implement site specific marketing initiatives.
- Regional sites will require development of own marketing programs and running required advertising campaigns.
- University/ College graduated
- Experience in a similar role or adequate experience within 5 years.
- Experience at a management level.
- Good at Office computer skills
- Advanced in English
- Good communication and people skills.
- Dynamic, proactive, and well-organized.
- Able to work on shifts/ weekends and Public Holidays.
We offer you:
- 13th salary payment and performance bonus
- Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance as Vietnam current law
- Premium healthcare and annual Medical Check
- Free film vouchers
- Training and Development opportunity
How To Applyy: Send CV to *********@cj.net with title: "Cinema Manager-Cinema Location"
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.