Đầu Bếp Trưởng (Chef De Cuisine)Pullman Vung Tau Hotel & Convention Center Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu
- Công ty: Pullman Vung Tau Hotel & Convention Center
- Địa điểm làm việc: 15 Thi Sách, Phường 8, Thành phố Vũng Tầu, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Mô tả công việc:(Mức lương: Thỏa thuận)
• Plan and develop menus for the hotel considering factors such as product availability, service cost, marketing conditions, number to be served, etc.
Establishes and maintains appropriate food portions with respect to the hotel's pricing policy
• Costing of menus and effective management of food cost • Prepare and post employee work schedules to reflect operating forecasts and to keep within budgeted figures., including managing annual and long service leave
• Responsible for the hygienic and safe preparation of food within all food and beverage outlets
• Ensuring that food stock levels within the kitchen and pantry areas are of sufficient quantity and quality in relevance to the hotel occupancy and function forecasts
• Ensuring that all food products received into the kitchen are of the required standard and quality and that they are stored and rotated correctly
• Be creative in the design and implementation of ongoing food concepts
• Implement quality control procedures • Inspect method of food preparation and cooking at all meal periods
• Liaise with the Engineering as to maintenance within the kitchen • Prepare and achieve outlooks, budgets and manpower forecasts
• Assist in maintaining and controlling all outlet expenses, ensuring they are within budget guidelines and business levels, eg. wage costs, overtime, supplies
• Actively participate in the monthly outlook and annual business plan process
• Focus on innovation ensuring the product offering is up to date and of appeal to our market
• Delegate duties as required to ensure the efficiency of the department and maintain effective follow-up on those duties
• Conduct regular shift leader and team meetings
• Attend all relevant meetings, ensuring active participation, timely follow up on action items and pro-active dissemination of relevant communication points back to the department
• The ability to assume the responsibilities of the Executive Chef in his/her absence
• Meet the grooming standards of the hotel as set out in the Associate Handbook
• Responsible for the day to day management of Associates working in the Department
• Adhere to and Promote the Accor Standards
• Demonstrate clear behaviors and management style that align to the Property Service Culture Standards, the Accor Journey and Brand Core values
• Effectively implement and support all Accor related programs • Thorough understanding and compliance with local employment laws
• Ensure 100% compliance with all local Legislation
• Maintain company confidentiality, ensuring that business dealings within the organization are not discussed with outside parties
• Review and update the department’s policies, standards and guidelines as required.
• Delegate duties as required to ensure the efficiency of the department and maintain effective follow up on those duties
• Identify key associates for further development and provide structure training to ensure career progression, in line with corporate guidelines
• Responsibility for effective recruitment, training and development, certification, performance evaluation, turnover reduction and optimization of productivity through efficient work practices and staff rostering
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm/Trưởng Phòng
Hình thức làm việc: Làm theo giờ
Quyền lợi được hưởng:
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Yêu cầu bằng cấp (tối thiểu): Trung cấp - Nghề
Yêu cầu công việc:
- English: ability to listen and communicate in English.
- Friendly, agile, able to work in groups, with a sense of responsibility
Yêu cầu giới tính: Nam/Nữ
Ngành nghề: Bếp Trưởng
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.