CFO (Digital bank)FE CREDIT Hồ Chí Minh
- To monitor overall finance of YOLO project to maximize profit, ensuring that costs are controlled within benchmarks, financial reports meet VAS and IFRS compliance standards, accounting software works effectively, and tax is complied with laws and regulations.
Internal stakeholders: All BUs
- Monitor, consult, approve financial-related issues
External stakeholders: Investors, government departments
- Provide financial status, handle administrative problems/ procedures with competent government department
- Business Planning & Analysis – Manage the financial database, use statistical and data management programs/ software to generate data and reports and make recommendations for management levels to make business-related decisions
- Financial Account - Formulate and periodic review of accounting policies and its implementation to ensure accounting policies of the business are in line with local VAS and/ or applicable IAS at each period
- Expense control – Review and monitor reports of expenses to track expenses within budget and favorably against industry benchmarks
- Strategic planning – Play active role in the planning strategic direction and long-term financial goals of the business
- Taxation – Continue to explore and research opportunity to optimize operational efficiency and business process effectiveness, to support organization growth
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting including revenue/ expenses and balance sheet reports
- Monitor in all tasks necessary to achieve overall financial goals
- Train staffs to raise awareness & knowledge of financial management matters
- Cooperate with other BUs such as Internal Control to maintain the systems of internal control to safeguard financial assets
- University Graduate, major: Accounting, Finance
- At least 8 years of the same position in relevant industry, covering wide spectrum of roles and responsibilities in the Financial activities
- Practical working experience in a business-driven culture and customer service-oriented atmosphere.
- Working experience in foreign financial enterprises, or English communication environment is a plus
- Experience in managing out of country financial reporting and approval process
- Understand service/ manufacturing industry, local and internal accounting policies
- Financial management skill
- Leadership in both team environment and individual
- Interpersonal Communication skill
- Public presentation skill
- Strong oral & written English & Vietnamese
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
We were founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank). In 2015, we successfully transferred to an independent company with the Brand FE CREDIT. Since then, we continuously have been enlarging and taking the leadership of consumer finance market in Vietnam. Our success is built on serving the best sake of our customers; we are keen on designing new products with add-on values to customers with our philosophy of Fast and Easy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalise our operations. We embrace a strong organisational culture with a shared aspiration and values which allows us to act as a united and focused company.
FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIPThu gọn
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.