Catering Sales ManagerMeliá Hồ Tràm Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu
1. To ensure that all the events are managed efficiently according to the established business, budget and marketing plan by following Melia Hotels International SOP.
2. To plan, organize and promote unique events and milestones together with outlet managers.
3. To be courteous, professional, efficient and be flexible selling skills in getting business partners on board.
4. To ensure Event Orders are carried out correctly and accurately.
5. To coordinate events and any artistic performances with outlet managers to ensure operational readiness, efficiency in resource utilization, and prompt delivery of services.
6. To have a full knowledge and capability to perform, supervise, train, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned place of work in accordance with the Events Operational Manual. Please note that Master Task Lists are reviewed and changed on a regular basis that reflecting change in trends, guest expectations and operating philosophies.
7. To implement a flexible work schedule based on business patterns.
8. To be constantly involved in the operation and to be present during all events.
9. To ensure an accurate Entertainment and Events Schedule is kept and discussed it with Sales & Marketing Director on a weekly basis.
10. To handle artists enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner to ensure their interaction with customers concur with Melia Standards, also ensuring that the event/entertainment does not interfere with a smooth Food & Beverage operation.
11. To arrange the entire necessary requirement for the artists in accordance with contract, including but not limited to accommodation, transportation, audio requirements, meals etc.
12. To maintain an accurate client and artist database.
13. To utilize leadership and motivational skills to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction.
• To participate in the formulation of the Annual Events Budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and Furniture Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
• Assist DOSM to develop marketing plan and budget. Assist DOSM to make market strategies. Consider external economic environment when making plans. Ensure to achieve business goals through making revenue and expense balance.
• Manage financial and budget report as well as making pricing strategies.
• Make catering and banquet sales plan with DOSM and Director of F&B.
• To ensure that the monthly forecasted revenue figures are realistic and achievable.
• To strictly adhere to the established operating expenses and ensure that all costs are controlled.
• To ensure an effective payroll control through a flexible work force. Maximize utilization of employees and maintain close cooperation with other outlets.
• To implement sales and marketing promotions and to take action to increase sales.
• To identify and correct any operational errors.
15. Guest service:
• To be visible on the floor during time of event.
• To work pro-actively to minimize complaints from guests.
• To monitor and ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction by providing quality client and guest service and products within corporate standards.
• To establish and maintain a good customer relationship with clients.
• To follow-up with clients and guests after an event to determine satisfaction; measure these results and establish strategies to improve the quality of the guest experience.
• To seek actively to greet clients and guests upon arrival and departure, and ensure that they receive prompt, courteous and efficient service.
• To look for creative ways to promote and execute strong guest relations activities and procedures with regular and VIP guests.
• To ensure guests receive efficient, knowledgeable and courteous service, and high quality products and service.
• To ensure readiness and compliance in case of last minute changes to Event Order.
• To ensure that all employees establish a good customer relationship with guests.
• To empower staff to handle all guest requests and inquiries on food, beverage and service.
16. Occasional Duties:
• To assist Sales & Marketing Director to evaluate potential customers and partners, ensuring the sales call schedule is carried out.
• To assist Director of Sales & Marketing to negotiate agreements with entertainment agencies and suppliers to ensure lowest cost at highest quality of service.
• To conduct periodic and annual inventory of equipment and recommend replacement of equipment as required.
• To plan the weekly working schedule to ensure that the department is always adequately staffed to handle the level of business.
• To keep the entertainment & events schedule up-to-date, and ensure all management staff is informed properly.
• To maintain the Daily Log Book.
• To submit all guest / staff and events incident reports.
• To provide the Purchasing Department on time with detailed Product and Purchase Specifications for items needed.
• To submit to Sales and Marketing Office the following: Monthly Department Report, Holiday Review, Monthly Objective Review, Trainer’s Report and Entertainment Event Report.
18. Carry our any other duties assigned by Superiors.Quyền lợi được hưởng:
- International working environment
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- Birthday benefit
- Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policyYêu cầu công việc:
EDUCATION AND TRAINING: University Degree in Administration, Human Resources Management.
LANGUAGES: Good level of English
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE: Labor Law, Tax Information, Social Insurance
WORK EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES: 01 year in a similar position in large hotels or international companiesYêu cầu hồ sơ:
CV in English
Contact: ***@meliahotram.com or **********@meliahotram.com
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.