QR21620 - Cargo Reservations Supervisor | Qatar Airways | SaigonQatar Airways Hồ Chí Minh
Toàn thời gian, Biên chế
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
As a Cargo Reservations Supervisor, you will need to commit to the following:
- Supervise and ensure that QR standards and procedures are implemented in order to achieve overall goals.
- Support the staff in order to provide accurate reservation function , quality customer service and surpass revenue targets.
- Ensure the smooth management of operational flow of cargo through acceptance and management of books.
- Responsible to monitor reservations and ensure all aspects of the bookings are properly recorded and managed.
- Manage a smooth coordination between cargo sales executives , QR space control and cargo managers.
You will need to have the following to succeed in this role:
- Well developed leadership and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of aircraft products.
- Excellent written and oral English communication
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and computer applications, good planning, be exceptionally organized and possess dynamic presentation skills.
- IATA recognised dangerous goods qualification with minimum of 4 years of job related experience out of which a minimum 3 years of experience should be in a similar capacity or a senior cargo reservation agent role for a minimum of 3 years.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.