C&B Manager | HR ManagerTechtronic Industries Vietnam Manufacturing Company Limited Bình Dương
- In charge of developing, implementing systems and supervising the compensation, benefits in line with HR policies and labor law; lead the C&B team on C&B matters and provide guidance on remuneration aligned policy and strategy; play the business partner role to senior management and stakeholders on sensitive projects and conversations to develop short and long term C&B Operations.
- Provide excellent operational in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of C&B programs including health, welfare, wellness, retirement, insurance, base pay, incentives, and other rewards and perquisites.
- Develop and optimize HR processes as the clear and simple guidelines to employees.
- Perform payroll processing activities, including compute wage and overtime payments, calculate and process resignation payment.
- Review, audit, reconcile and correct / update payroll prior to transmission to ensure proper pay calculations, tax calculations.
- Ensure payroll is completed accurately and processed in a timely manner, eliminating the risk of substantial expenditures of time, human resources and funds.
- Remain up-to-date with laws and regulations in relation to payroll, tax and other legislative requirements, support to peers on the implementation of company policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Provide C&B solutions for the management, stay up to date with Regional requirements in C&B, and provide leadership support to the teams.
- Oversee overall people processes within the scope of responsibility to ensure compliance with Human Resource policies.
- Having experience in compensation and benefit, building up policy for manufacturing units (preferred) with high scale (>3000 laborers).
- English and Vietnamese proficiency.
+ Integrity, proactive and ability to multi-task.
+ High level of responsibility.
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of Power Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on Powerful Brands, Innovative Products, Operational Excellence and Exceptional People drives our culture
As a successful and rapidly growing global company, TTI is always in the market for people with the energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to work with us to build, and support TTI as a world-class company and industry leader.
TTI is fast, nimble and aggressive, constantly striving to "raise the bar" in everything we set out to do, and actively encouraging those qualities in every one of our employees.
We look forward to sharing with you our excitement for the future of TTI and discussing how you can work with us to meet and exceed your professional goals and objectives.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Through a company-wide commitment to innovation and strong customer partnerships, we consistently deliver new products that enhance customer satisfaction and productivity. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
The products: hand tools, power tools. Outdoor power equipment, and floor care and appliances of branded products which are well-known worldwide i.e. MILWAUKEE, RYOBI, HOOVER, DIRT DEVIL, ORECK, EMPIRE ETC.Thu gọn
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng hoặc số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi ứng tuyển. Đừng chuyển tiền để ứng tuyển hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.
Đang đăng nhập...
Đang cập nhật lại...