Bếp phó điều hànhPullman Vung Tau Hotel & Convention Center Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu
• Plan and develop menus for the hotel considering factors such as product availability, service cost, marketing conditions, number to be served, etc. Establishes and maintains appropriate food portions with respect to the hotel's pricing policy
• Costing of menus and effective management of food cost
• Prepare and post employee work schedules to reflect operating forecasts and to keep within budgeted figures., including managing annual and long service leave
• Responsible for the hygienic and safe preparation of food within all food and beverage outlets
• Ensuring that food stock levels within the kitchen and pantry areas are of sufficient quantity and quality in relevance to the hotel occupancy and function forecasts
• Ensuring that all food products received into the kitchen are of the required standard and quality and that they are stored and rotated correctly
• Be creative in the design and implementation of ongoing food concepts
• Implement quality control procedures
• Inspect method of food preparation and cooking at all meal periods
• Liaise with the Engineering as to maintenance within the kitchen
• Prepare and achieve outlooks, budgets and manpower forecasts
• Assist in maintaining and controlling all outlet expenses, ensuring they are within budget guidelines and business levels, eg. wage costs, overtime, supplies
• Actively participate in the monthly outlook and annual business plan processQuyền lợi được hưởng:
Thỏa thuậnYêu cầu công việc:
Dynamic, experienced, creative.Yêu cầu hồ sơ:
All Resumes please send to Pullman Vung Tau-15 Thi Sach. Thang Tam Ward, Vung tau City
Hồ sơ gửi về: Khách sạn Pullman Vung Tau-15 Thi Sách ,P. Thắng Tam, TP Vũng Tàu.
Telephone : 0254.3551.777 Ext : 5605 or hotline : 0937 005 ***
Note : Please contact T&C for job application form or send resume via above email.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.