AV RMCE Channel ManagerSamsung Hồ Chí Minh
Position Summary1. Maximize sell-outs by working with the dealers on store level.
2. Strengthen profit-based upselling of premium products by optimizing SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) for each store.
3. Minimize faulty products and obsolete inventory through store's inventory management.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Project management] Manage the progress and performance of collaborative tasks for retailers, subsidiaries and HQ by phase.
2. [Retailer engagement] Understand the pain points of the retailers by analyzing store sales data and plan countermeasures to drive collaboration with retailers.
3. [Retail mapping] Check to identify the retailers having the highest growth potential to achieve the maximum return on investment.
4. [SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) optimization] Optimize SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) by premium, setup and mass product by using retail mapping and considering store sales characteristics.
5. [Store inventory management (stockout, obsolete inventory management)] Optimize SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) by premium and mass product with retailers by using retail mapping and considering store sales characteristics to differentiate premium/setup/entry products.
Skills and Qualifications
• May lead a small team of professionals with limited control over budget spending or HR management such as recruiting or dismissal and supervises mentoring and coaching for team members
• Typically implements short-term action plans rather than developing policy, process or strategy
• Enhances or Improves methods or procedures and provides coaching to team members to ensure successful outcome
• Has deep knowledge on one job area or broad knowledge on several job areas
• Typically requires at least 8 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.