Position: Assistant Sales Manager - Logistics
Job Code: 58049
• Manage in VN outside Sales team under Manager's instruction
• Taking care for not-JP's client
• To support managing activity of sales team
• To support managing target account
• To support having sales meeting periodically
• To support making a plan how to achieve the budget of branch
• To support monitoring P/L of sales dept
• To obtain new business and shar up existing customers
• To maintain existing customers
• To visit cusomers to show the solution
• To do marketing from dairy sales activity from customers and carriers
• To make a sales call for new customers
• To send a sales lead to overseas office
• To make a quotation
• To take care for RFQ
• To make a service contract and vertification format
• To monitor outstanding payment
• Other tasks assigned by Japanese Sales Manager
- Working location: Tan Binh District, HCM City
- Working Time: 8:30-17:30(Monday - Friday)
- Monthly Salary: 1,000 – 1,300USD
・Age: 28 - 40 years old
・Having working experience as a Sales in Logistics / forwarder field at least 5 years
・Language: English Business level (For communicate with client and internal)
・Much familiar with ocean shipment
・Having Leader or Management experience around 2 years
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF's business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement, such as evaluation, remuneration, and staff training. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences. Besides our services to assist full-time staff recruitment, we also offer a range of support services for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and contract base/temporary recruitment needs.
Our company's status as the Japan's #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for us to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region.
RECRUIT = RGF will continue to take up the challenge to be the #1 recruitment agency in Asia, beyond national boundaries.