Assistant Sales ManagerKhách Sạn Villa Sông Sài Gòn Hồ Chí Minh
- Keeps a record on former, existing, potential clients and a profile of each of them.
- Organizes regular visits in accordance to a predetermined plan.
- Support a tentative monthly schedule to record all sales and other related actives for the preceding month.
- Ensures that the invoicing effectively corresponds to all services agreed upon and rendered.
- Ensures that all new clients have no negative credit references.
- Records all daily sales calls and the statistics of his/her accounts.
- Submits production reports on his/her list of accounts on a monthly basis.
- Promotes the hotel as often as possible through entertaining, conduction, site inspections, presentation etc., of the hotel.
- Pays visits to former, existing and potential clients in view of entering into contracts with them, especially commercial accounts.
- Defines precisely guest requirements and ensures that the guest services offered corresponds effectively to their requests.
- Provides after-sales service and in particular to ensure all guests complaints are taken seriously and discussed with the respective departments if necessary.
- Receives in the hotel any important guests whom he has approached.
- Negotiates prices with the clients.
- Confirms verbal proposals in writing.
- Ensures that all complaints have initiated follow-up action.
- Employee get the benefits stipulated as law and hotel policies (service charge, incentive, year end bonus...)
- Opportunity to growth within your property.
- Have minimum of 2 years in sales and marketing experience;
- Preferably in the hospitality industry;
- Ability to work in a computer based, multi-task environment;
- Languages: fluent in English language ( both verbally and in writing).
Please send CV to: **@villasong.com or address: 197/2 Nguyễn Văn Hưởng. P. Thảo Điền. Q2. TPHCM
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.