Trợ Lý Giám Đốc Bán Hàng (Assistant Director Of Sales)ALBA WELLNESS VALLEY BY FUSION (CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN THANH TÂN THỪA THIÊN HUẾ ) Hà Nội
Toàn thời gian
- Công ty: ALBA WELLNESS VALLEY BY FUSION (CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN THANH TÂN THỪA THIÊN HUẾ )
- Địa điểm làm việc: 260 Bà Triệu, Lê Đại Hành, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc:(Mức lương: 10 - 20 triệu VNĐ)
1. Achieve and develop rapport with the local tour operators, airlines and destination management companies through personal association and calling them on a planned and scheduled basis.
2. Maintain a close relationship with the Hotel Association, the Tourism Board.
3. Participate in sponsored cocktails and or Fam. trips hosted by the above associations.
4. Concentrate on travel partners program and call on all airlines to stay in touch with the market trends regarding group travel.
5. Maintain the tour and travel, airlines mailing list to ensure that all contacts are entered and are corrected.
6. Determine with the director of sales of pricing strategies regarding your tour & travel segments.
7. Be in touch with the market to find out what countries are increasing in arrivals and determine a change of strategy whenever necessary.
8. Assists director of sales in preparation of the market analysis, sales goals, marketing plan, special programs and other special reports for hotel management.
9. Achieve sales objectives and goals as set by the management.
10. Conduct site inspections.
11. When required attend/schedule entertainment for key tour & travel accounts.
12. Shares with team your designated area the tour & travel business environment in the markets.
13. Ensure the all accounts profile, all sales reports and any other relevant information are updated and entered in the system.
14. Joint sales blitzes with corporate sales if assigned.
15. To develop a practice of weekly sales call plan in order to help better planning in terms of time management, sales objectives and who we want to see.
16. Organize business entertainment to include: luncheons, dinners, cocktails to know the client and give them confidences in the hotel management team introduce the director of sales, director of marketing and general manager whenever possible.
17. Track and share information regarding new business trends.
18. Understand factors that affect the market, inform management accordingly and come with the solution.
19. Check market share and performance of the competitive hotel revenues.
20. Keep track of the competitors regarding special promotions and rate packages.
21. Ensure that company SOPs and property LSOPs are in place and adhered to.
22. Carry out administrative duties.
23. Monitor monthly results and performance of tour & travel accounts. Explain variations to their productions.
24. Communicate effectively to ensure that the sales function is carried out smoothly and commitments are met.
25. Submit sales activities reports on a monthly basis outlining:
- Total number of calls with details
- Past month activities
- Account production against budget and goals
- Major business leads for that month and for the future
- Entertainment report
- Your top twenty accounts
- Any competitor information
- Upcoming projects
26. Build up good rapport with the other hotel departments.
27. Liaise with the corporate sales office on business leads and corporate sales programs relation to that market and the use of travel partners.
28. Performs sales and marketing functions or related duties and special projects as assigned and directed by the director of sales.
29. Make sales calls weekly on the accounts in assigned areas.
30. Dress in a manner, which is conductive to a business environment whereby first impressions reflect on the hotel image.
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên/Chuyên Viên
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Quyền lợi được hưởng:
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + joining party.
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year.
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Yêu cầu bằng cấp (tối thiểu): Cao Đẳng
Yêu cầu công việc:
1. At least Bachelor degree in any field
2. At least 3 year experience in directing the sales department of an international hotels
3. Knowledge of hotel, property management, and entertainment business
4. Strong in inter-personality and leadership skill
5. Proficiency in English communication and computer literate
6. Strong in driving results and people management and development
1. Understand hotels market positioning for tour & travel market segments.
2. Effective sales communication skills and personal performance.
3. Solicit new accounts, maintain and/or increase business of existing accounts.
4. Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
5. Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized manner.
6. Use problem solving methodology fir decision making and follow-up.
7. Strong overall sales skills.
8. Familiarity and knowledge of all departments within the hotel.
Yêu cầu giới tính: Nam/Nữ
Ngành nghề: Chăm Sóc Khách Hàng,Thư Ký
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.