Assistant Banquet ManagerWYNDHAM GRAND KN PARADISE CAM RANH Khánh Hòa
As an Assistant Banquet Manager, you will be acting as the head of banquet team, hence will be responsible for all its functions, level of guest satisfaction, team members’ performances and ensure compliance with standards of service and operating procedure, as well as adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements.
Analyze, understand and develop plans to achieve the set financial goals (reflected in revenues, operating costs and expenses) and non-financial goals (reflected in team performance, guest satisfaction, compliance rate with resort/brand standards, other community activities) in assigned team/area, without compromising guest or employee satisfaction.
Be part of an effective communicating network within the team between outlets and with other departments.
Support other operations outside of assigned responsibilities when required to ensure the overall success of F&B department and of the resort.Quyền lợi được hưởng:
• Competitive salary
• Manager city ledger (after Resort opens)
• Service charge (after Resort opens)
• Duty meals
• Transportation return Nha Trang to Cam Ranh
• Accommodation provided in KN Paradise for non-local employees (subject to availability)
• Discounted accommodation in 9,200 Hotels and Resorts worldwide
• Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance
• Annual bonus (paid before Tet Holiday)
• Work related travel expenses paid by the company
• Annual salary review
• Discounted accommodation at property and at all F&B outlets
• Employee rewards program for excellence in service to guest and to colleaguesYêu cầu công việc:
• High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the same/ similar position in a large scale Hotel/ Resort.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration or related major; minimum 2 year experience in the same/ similar position in a large scale Hotel/ Resort
•Excellent communication skills in English and Vietnamese; additional language is beneficial
•Problem Resolution and Service Recovery Skills
•Excellent IT- Skills; OPERA and MICROS experience is beneficial
•Excellent Presentation and "Count- on- me!" personality
•Guest-oriented and Detail-orientedYêu cầu hồ sơ:
CONTACT INFORMATION/ THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Email: info @ wyndhamgrandcamranh.com
Wyndham Grand KN Paradise Cam Ranh c / - KN Cam Ranh Co. Ltd., Long Beach, Cam Ranh Peninsula, Cam Nghia Ward, Khanh Hoa Province, 650000, Vietnam
Khách sạn Wyndham Grand KN Paradise Cam Ranh, Bãi Dài, P. Cam Ranh, Tp. Cam Nghĩa, Khánh Hòa, Viet Nam.
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.