QR18634 - Airport Services Duty Officer | Qatar Airways | Da NangQatar Airways Đà Nẵng
Toàn thời gian, Biên chế
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
The Airport Services Duty Officer is responsible for the overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Duty Manager ensuring the punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations. In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations and act as a liaison between airport service providers and users. With a constant focus on efficiency improvements you will ensure passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to safety and security regulations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Responsible for the day to day operations and acting as a liaison between the airport service providers and users
- Provide input and recommendations for management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations
- Responsible for ensuring passengers and aircraft handling confirm to safety and security requirements
- Manage and control manpower on the shift to optimise utilisation and maintain staff morale and discipline
- Conduct spot-checks on operations and staff to ensure adequate standards are maintained
To be successful in this role you will need a College Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in an Airline or a reputed GHA on a supervisory level. You will have a good overall knowledge of airport functions in terms of passenger and baggage handling, weight and balance and dangerous goods. Knowledge of international conditions of carriage, civil aviation safety and security procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA is also required.
High energy, enthusiasm, a positive attitude, attention to detail and the ability to coach and mentor a team are essential to succeed in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
Fluency (written and spoken) in English is required.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV