QR18629 - Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Da NangQatar Airways Đà Nẵng
Toàn thời gian, Biên chế
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Provides service excellence to customers at the airport terminal, and helping create a stress free environment for customers whilst travelling. Ensures total quality service and adhering to safety policy and security standards of the company. Ensures Premium Passengers receive total quality service and staff adheres to safety policy and security standards of the company.
- Be visible to ensure that the highest level of service, products is provided in a professional manner.
- Liaises with Check-in, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers.
- Escorts and directs Arriving/Departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates etc.
- Assists Duty Officer to handle company material and records.
- Liaises with G.H.A. for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Works with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling.
- Assists Passengers in regard to Entry Requirements, Visas, Residence Permits etc
- Ensures passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
- Conduct pre-flight administration to ensure the smooth running of every Qatar Airways flight departure.
- Conduct post flight administration to ensure an accurate record of flight activities
- Monitor missing and damaged baggage keeping customers informed of the progress of their file.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- High School Qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education)
- Previous Experience:
- Experienced - minimum 2 years of job-related experience required
- 1 or more year’s experience to customer service in an Airline / Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute
- IATA or airline Basic Tariff and Pricing Course will be an advantage
Job Specific Skills:
- Computer literate – MS Office essential
- Well developed inter personal team oriented skills.
- Fluent in English language, both written and oral
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng, số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi xin việc. Đừng chuyển tiền để xin việc. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.