Agency Development ManagerAIA Careers - Quảng Nam
Agency Development Manager
- Direct, guide and motivate agency to set target
- Implement sales supporting activities such as regular training, workshops, sale seminar, motivation talks, weekly 1:1 meeting with Leaders, monthly meetings with agency.
- Take field visit and regular communicate to follow up and collect feedbacks from agency
- Explain and provide rationales on company directions and initiatives to agency force
- Promote and implement agency contest, event and award programs
- Handle and sole enquiries form agency and ensure information conveyed to agency are in compliance with company’s guideline
- Coach, train and guide team members to achieve assigned tasks.
- University graduate, preferably in economics, trading, business management, finance, banking, insurance.
- At least 3 year experience and above, preferably in insurance, banking, retail trading or training.
- Agency background and track record are advantages
- Ability to coach and supervise team members
- Good communication, presentation, sales management, business planning & interpersonal skill.
- Good at computer software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outloook)
- Lang Son
- Da Nang
- Quang Nam
- Quang Ngai
- Binh Dinh
- Cam Ranh
- Gia Lai
- Lam Dong
- An Giang
Job Segment: Developer, Business Manager, Manager, Technology, Management