Admin Specialist (Attractive Package) (Mới)Techtronic Industries Vietnam Manufacturing Company Limited Bình Dương
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of Power Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on Powerful Brands, Innovative Products, Operational Excellence and Exceptional People drives our culture
As a successful and rapidly growing global company, TTI is always in the market for people with the energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to work with us to build, and support TTI as a world-class company and industry leader.
TTI is fast, nimble and aggressive, constantly striving to "raise the bar" in everything we set out to do, and actively encouraging those qualities in every one of our employees.
We look forward to sharing with you our excitement for the future of TTI and discussing how you can work with us to meet and exceed your professional goals and objectives.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Through a company-wide commitment to innovation and strong customer partnerships, we consistently deliver new products that enhance customer satisfaction and productivity. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
The products: hand tools, power tools. Outdoor power equipment, and floor care and appliances of branded products which are well-known worldwide i.e. MILWAUKEE, RYOBI, HOOVER, DIRT DEVIL, ORECK, EMPIRE ETC.Thu gọn
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone with Expat labors.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Develop and maintain a filing system - Arranging internal events - Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
- Supervising & improving performance of outsource services such as canteen, security, cleaning service, car rental…
- Familiar with paper work for expatriate such as work permit, visa, temporary residence card….
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Doing payment & Report on monthly administration expense
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Ad-hoc jobs required by Dept. Head or Board of Director.
- College/University degree;
- 2 years’ experience working in Administration,
- Good at English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task - Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Ability to deal with all members of an organization
- Helpful and friendly demeanor. Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Full salary package for social insurance in the first day getting job.
- 15 annual leaves; Health insurace for individual.
- Working time: 07h:30 - 16h:00 from Monday - Friday.
- Bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
- Độ tuổi: 27 - 35
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Hãy cẩn thận - Đừng cung cấp tài khoản ngân hàng hoặc số thẻ tín dụng của bạn khi ứng tuyển. Đừng chuyển tiền để ứng tuyển hay làm các khảo sát trực tuyến đáng ngờ. Nếu bạn thấy khả nghi, xin vui lòng thông báo việc này với chúng tôi.
Đang đăng nhập...
Đang cập nhật lại...