Admin research traineeMilward Brown Asia Pacific - Hồ Chí Minh
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist the team on day to day task for handling the contracts, account support mainly and paperwork
- Coordinate and work together with fieldwork to ensure the projects run smoothly, keep the projects in the timeline without any risk management
- Understand about nature of work & team, in order to support easily and proactively
- Work closely with Finance & Accounting department to ensure all projects have to pay on time and cash in advance accordingly
- Ensure accuracy of outputs on tasks assigned – Translation, data checking, slide desk...
Desired skills and Requirements:
- Fresh graduated from universities
- Working full day from 9am – 6pm in 6 months
- Carefully and details-oriented
- Good communication in English & Vietnamese
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Have a little knowledge related to Accounting will be a bonus
- Proactive, eager to learn, patient and good attitude.