• Manage the HR & administrative activities of the overall organization so that HR process, administrative procedure and equipment, supplies, other resources are used effectively and efficiently.
• Manage and control Finance & Accounting area for the company to ensure that all transaction, systems and procedures comply with regulation, accounting principles and standard.
• From time to time, support other activities such as IT, HSE… other business related.
Key Result Areas
• HR activities: To develop and implement related HR programs. Assistance for developing and implementing a broad range of activities in the functions and a facilitator of communications in terms of HR issues in the workforce
• Administrative activities.
• Office equipment and supply: plan, review, procure and control the inventories based on company policy.
• Handle all finance related activities, such as communication with banker, keeping records and documents, control transaction
• Review the daily transactions and the details of all accounts to ensure that they are compliance with the accounting standard.
• Collaborate with banks for all Company’s transactions, facilities and Treasury.
• Control all Accounting and Finance works to comply with Group Finance Manual and Local Finance Procedure and policies.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure that the organization’s current and future administrative needs are met efficiently.
• Liaise with functional or operational area managers to ensure that office administration programs and activities are appropriate for the current business needs.
• Plan, priorities manage maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities and systems.
• Ad-hoc tasks based on actual situation.
• Maintaining company Assets: To ensure proper maintenance & up keep of all assets (systems, equipment, machines) deployed by the organization at the customer sites and report on quarterly basis.
• Monthly Report: To prepare & submit detailed monthly report to superior by 1st week of every month as per the standard reporting format.
• Compliance and Professional Ethics: To ensure strict compliance of Approval procedures implemented by all local staff from time to time and maintain highest standard of moral & professional ethics as per Company’s ABC Policy and Corporate
• Code of Conduct.
• To coordinate & ensurestandard HSE items, norms and targets in relation to SIO, SIOPA, Safety audits, Risk Assessments and mitigation, etc. are being followed at all customer sites in the country.
• University graduation in Administration and HR related field.
• Accounting or related in filed graduation would be preferable
• Professional training for HR would be advantage.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR & Administration.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Finance
• Knowledge in HR, Labour Law and Regulation.
• Proficiency in English & Vietnamese. Understanding of Chinese is desirable.
• Experience in ERP system, knowledge in ACCPAC would be advantage
Skills & Behaviour
• Mature, Resourceful and Independent
• Excellent communication skills and proficiency in oral and written English
• Disciplined Approach – work habits & cost effectiveness
• Comfortable in extensive travelling to various locations
• Demonstration of good interpersonal and communication skills, analytical & negotiation skills.
• This position is expected to handle various tasks and daily in-time target.
• The focus is on HR activities, while coordinating with other parties to cover administrative requirement such as booking for hotel, air-ticket, IT related issues, financial coordination.
• Submit related reports
• Other ad-hoc activities such as PPE, new year calendar for customers, interpreter, etc…