Senior Sales Executive
- Plan, execute & control sales activities in the assigned market to achieve sales targets.
- Manage sales team to get sales target accordingly.
- Maintain and take care of current customers and develop new market.
- Build relationship with local authority, Co-operate with distributors to implement sales and/or marketing activities/promotion programs in the assigned area.
- Manage departmental operating cost and customer investment cost.
- Market research and make consumption demand forecast.
- Coordinate with other departments to satisfy customer needs.
- Implement and promote saving initiatives.
- Make sales report and other report as required by department head.
- University/College degree.
- At least 4 years experience.
- Experience in alcoholic industry or FMCG is an advantage.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Work independently and under high pressure.
- Good English communication.
- Computer literate.
Advance your career, click "Apply" below!
Why Join Us?
Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Min 4 years (Senior Staff/Team Leader/Supervisor)
View Larger Map / Directions
290 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, 8, Quận 3, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam