Customs Clearance Supervisor Shift
Key activities Overall goals / Typical measures
CustomerExternal - DHL Customers
- Portray a professional, courteous and helpful attitude in all dealings with internal and external customers
- Global Account Customer
- Contact and confirm for clearance performance
Internal+ Customs Clearance Manager
• Set up clearance profile and PAO report
• Bonded shipments monitor by daily basis+ NCG Manager
• Set up clearance quantity report
• Bond age monitoringStakeholderExternal+ Customs Authorities
• Ensure communication and negotiation with customs for trouble case.+ Service providers
• IT support to provide stable system+ Trade Van
• monitor EDI transmission. Ensure data has been well received and feedback.Internal+ All ICC Staff’s+ Gateway Operations staff at all levels
- Organize and control the staff’s to achieve yearly target and goal.
- Monitor the COA & BOS to meet RO target.
- Maintain pre-clearance performance.
• Enable to ensure the shipment’s complete clearance COA & BOS achieved RO targetProcessCustomers Clearance Operations Supervision
- Organise appropriate shifts and manning levels to meet business requirements.
- Make decisions directly related to shipment processing
- Prepare declarations as required and take responsibility for the lodgement of declarations with the authorities
- Ensure that the levels of pre-clearance/pre-release of shipments is maximised
- Ensure the timely payment and recording of customs duties / taxes.
- Resolve specific disputes or provide advice on technical issues with customers.
- Ensure that customer databases are developed and maintainedCustoms Clearance Team ManagementSafety and Quality Assurance
- Ensure that gateway operations agents maintain a professional image to both internal and external contacts.
- Manage the work of a Customs Clearance team to ensure accurate preparation of Customs declarations and the timely lodgement of those declarations
- Review the work of the team incorporating a risk management approach
- Contribute to team effort to ensure the attainment of both inbound and outbound shipment clearance, efficiently within clearance performance targets and transit time.
- Ensure safe working practices and environment within the shift.
- Participate in gateway quality policy and initiatives e.g. ISO.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate/Diploma, College Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft office, Communication Skill.
- Required language(s): English Fluence in both spoken and writting
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staff/Team Leader/Supervisors specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Customer Orientation
- Planning & Organizing
- Decision Making
- Developing People.
- People management.
Why Join Us?
Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Min 2 years (Senior Staff/Team Leader/Supervisor)
View Larger Map / Directions
4 Phan Thúc Duyên, 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam