Restaurant Manager Or F&B Manager
- A Restaurant Manager or F&B manager has a wide array of responsibilities, from the hiring and firing of staff to budget management to customer satisfaction. However, with these responsibilities come a large amount of opportunities for a well-qualified, competent F&B manager.
- Directly responsible to the General Manager for the overall supervision and function of all food and beverage employees, operation, facilities, sales and costs and department profit.
- Develops and implements the budget, action plan and promotional activities of the department; stimulates sales and profit.
- Involve Chef in planning of menus
- Analyze food and beverage Service operation from operating costs to increasing sales, efficiency, sanitation and merchandising principles.
- Supervise and coordinate all menu preparing, food presentation, sanitation, Food and Beverage promotion, ensures qualities of food and beverage at all times.
- Make daily inspection of Service outlet including restaurants, store rooms, staff area and other areas under his control.
- Ensure the highest standards of service and quality are met daily.
- Making specific correction and recommendation necessary for optimum performance.
- Responsible for all related costs including food, beverage, and labor.
- Works with other departments to effectively manage special events and banquets.
- May meet customers of special functions and its arrangement. Furnish guidance to sub-department heads on employees training, public relation and Banquet/ Events sales promotion. Handles customer complaints and gives solution for service recovery.
- Maintain existing and new programs ensuring the highest quality of food and service and focusing on member/guest satisfaction and retention.
- Develop and maintains marketing and promotional programs.
- Provide Management with information regarding client satisfaction and activities of competition; Prepare bi - weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly F&B report.
- Make frequent suggestions in reference to improve of general operation, F&B promotions, cost control and profitability.
- Keep aware of trends practice and equipment in food and beverage preparation and service in the outlets and restaurant fields through actual visits.
- Handle the human resource responsibilities of structuring, hiring and firing staffs, training, appraisal and developments.
- Currently be Restaurant or F&B Manager in hospitality businesses, experience in 4 and 5 stars of international standards hotels is an advantage.
- At least 5 years in management level, prefer at the same position.
- Fine dining/upscale experience is preferred.
- Start up experience will be advantage.
- Strong banquet and catering is also considered as a plus.
- The academic qualifications of an associate or bachelor's degree in hospitality. F&B Management degree will be a plus.
- Has solid communication skills and a great deal of initiative.
- Intimately understands his job and the jobs of those she supervises.
- Needs to be fit and energetic, as these positions often require long days
- Can at least communicate in multiple languages because of the high number of immigrants working in the F&B sector and customer fields. English is a must. Japanese is a plus.
- Good Computer skill and presentation skill.
- Good in implementing a plan of action to push up sales of food & beverage.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and entrepreneurial environment.
- Asian and Western experiences regarded.
Advance your career, click "Apply" below!
Why Join Us?
Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Min 5 years (Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
30 Ngô Tất Tố, phường 22, quận Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí Minh